The OGD Partner group had our last meeting of the year on November 18th.
I am so proud of the work we’ve done this year and want to acknowledge those organizations who have continued to participate.
|City of Auburn||City of Black Diamond||Boeing Company|
|City of Des Moines||Duwamish River Cleanup Coalition||ECOSS|
|Duwamish Alive||City of Enumclaw||Green River Coalition|
|City of Covington||King County||City of Maple Valley|
|City of Kent||City of Normandy Park||Port of Seattle|
|The Nature Conservancy||Puget Sound Regional Council||City of Renton|
|Puget Soundkeeper||Stewardship Partners||City of Tukwila|
|City of Seattle||Washington Environmental Council||Urban Waters Partnership|
|Washington State Department of Ecology||Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife||Washington State Department of Transportation|
Thank you to all these amazing OGD Partners!
This year we:
- Published our first Implementation Plan
- Finalized Partner Expectations
- Finalized our Annual Reporting process
- Completed the Beta version of the OGD Mapping tool and walkthrough
- Hosted 5 Partner meetings
- Established a Funding Subgroup and develop a purpose statement to support Partner agencies
- Continued to advance the Coordination Subgroup work plan
In 2022 we are looking forward to:
- Publishing our first annual report! Stay tuned for more details
- Maintaining our existing meeting frequency and structure
- Finalizing grant support products from the Funding Subgroup
- Getting funding for Phase II of the OGD Mapping tool (fingers crossed!)
- Continuing to innovate and collaborate on news ways to support our work in the watershed
If you’re wanting to learn more about this work, please email me directly.
I just want to close by sharing a deep appreciation for the commitment that the OGD Partners have made since 2014. Thank you. Thank you very much.
Happy New Year!