We are close to concluding Phase II of Our Green/Duwamish which kicked off in January 2016, where the Watershed Advisory Group identified four focus areas that could use additional effort to help improve watershed conditions.
The greatest level of effort during Phase II was focused on defining values and priorities for a watershed-wide approach to stormwater management which culminated in a Watershed- wide Stormwater Strategy. View the report and appendices at the links below:
- DRAFT – OGD Watershed-Wide Stormwater Strategy March 23.2017
- Appendix A – List of Workshop Participants
- Appendix B – Workshop Agendas
- Appendix C – Potential Measures of Success
- Appendix D – Preliminary Equity & Social Justice Evaluation.
In addition to this, the project team finalized white papers documenting current efforts underway in the remaining three priority areas. View the white papers at the links below:
- Developing a watershed-wide open space plan:Final Our Green Duwamish Open Space Plan White Paper
- Integration of watershed climate resilience activities:Final Our Green Duwamish Cllimate Resilience White Paper
- Improving air quality to advance public health: Final Our Green Duwamish Air Quality White Paper.